After a couple of months off podcasting it was time to deliver the recommendations promised in the last episode. Times have been pretty uncertain lately, so a short break was in order. But with the Australian winter going ahead it is time to get some stoke or at least some entertainment.
Here are the basic recommendations:
- The Fifty Project with Pro Skier Cody Townsend
- Beau Miles: Trials of Miles – Running 650+km of the Australian Alps, and The Human Bean: 40 days on a tin-bean diet
- Shaped By Snow – By Ayja Bounous
- Touching The Void – By Joe Simpson
- On Trails – by Robert Moor
- Tracking The Wild Coomba – by Robert Cocuzzo
- Staying alive in Avalanche terrain – by Bruce Temper
- SnowBrains post ‘A ‘Temporary Worker’ Story: Following Canned Visas And 2020-21 Winter Staffing Worries’ By Rouchelle Gilmore.
- New personal Blog – rouchellegilmore.com/
As always you can follow The Mountain Cosmos on Instagram.
This episode was produced and published by Rouchelle Gilmore.