The mountains have a strong pull for many people. Everyone has there own story of how they come to live in the mountains or choose to escape to the mountains casually. Some people are born in the mountains and do not know any other way of life, others come from big cities, boring flat lands and everything in-between. There are some pretty awesome people out in these places.
A podcast about life in the mountains.
The mission of The Mountain Cosmos is to share stories from a diverse range of people who have something to do with mountain life.
Some of you may wonder why the name The Mountain Cosmos… Well the mountain should explain itself. But the word cosmos is related to many things which are strongly related to life in the mountains.
Cosmos was originally a Greek word, meaning both ‘order’ and ‘world.’ The ancient Greeks thought the world was impeccably in order, perfect and harmonious. Although these days it means, ‘all of creation.’ Among a few other things which are insatiably important to mountain people. Such as ‘nature’ and ‘system of thought’. Both completely important as we are in nature and looking after it, while system of thought is to do with how we approach the mountains.
Enjoy the journey and be sure to subscribe.
THE INSTAGRAM ACTION
Backcountry Women Of Australia – Leonie Wohl – The Mountain Cosmos
- Backcountry Women Of Australia – Leonie Wohl
- Creating A Women's Empowerment Snow Community – Tough Tits Co – Bridie Rawson
- Dog Friendly Mountain Adventures – Mark and Mya's Adventures
- Making Snow Pants That Fit – Nobody's Princess – Maria Baker
- Helping Form Snowboarding In Australia – Peter Rob-O
- Two Time Winter Olympian Sami Kennedy-Sim – Ski-Cross & Training As A Lifestyle
- SnowsBest Founder Miss Snow It All – Life In Snow Media – Rachael Oakes-Ash
- RETRO READS – Snowboarders Edge – Why Don't You Come Over?
- Embracing The Moment You Are In – Mountain Monica
- Fighting Fires Around Dinner Plain And A Passion For Mountains – Cam Walker